- Director of the Master's Degree in Advanced Endodontics at the Rey Juan Carlos University in Madrid.
- Associate professor of Endodontics at the Rey Juan Carlos University in Madrid.
- Professor at the International Dental Institute in Palm Beach, Florida.
- Degree in Dentistry from the European University of Madrid.
- Specialist in Endodontics, Certified Specialisation in Endodontics, University of Southern Mississippi (USM).
- Exclusive endodontist in private practice Clínica Endo (Madrid).
- Over 40 articles published in national and international journals.
- Speaker at national and international courses and conferences (Argentina, Portugal, USA, Colombia, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, Uruguay, France, Indonesia, Peru, Croatia, Mexico, Ecuador & Costa Rica).
- Awarded best clinical case at the 2006 National Endodontics Congress.
- Co-author of the book Microdentistry - a practical guide. (2014).
- Secretary and treasurer of the Spanish Endodontic Society.
- Speaker and opinion leader for the Carl Zeiss Dental Academy.
- Vice president of the Official College of Dentists and Stomatologists of the First Region.
R2C™, endodontics and restoration of the endodontically treated tooth
Friday 28 June, 09:30-13:30
There’s nothing like our own body: the mission to save the tooth
Saturday 29 June, 16:10
Root to Crown parallel conferences