- MSc in Orthodontics from the University of São Paulo (Brazil).
- Research fellowship at Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, Texas, 2002/2003.
- Clinical director of the Orthodontics programme at UNISA – São Paulo 2003-2010.
- Adjunct professor in the Orthodontics Department of the Universitat Internacional de Catalunya, Barcelona; and the University of São Paulo (Brazil).
- Director of Orthoi Consulting - Dallas, USA .
- He has presented at the conferences of the most important orthodontic societies worldwide: the Annual Meeting of the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO), the American Lingual Orthodontic Association (ALOA), the European Orthodontic Society (EOS), the Brazilian Association of Orthodontics (ABOR), SPO, and the Spanish Society of Orthodontics; in addition to independent events such as Power2Reason, Ormco, Invisalign, Suresmile, and Dentsply Sirona.
- He works and teaches in the most important universities in the world.
- He has published several articles in orthodontics journals.
- Orthoi Dental Studio, his premium and digital private clinic, is located in Brazil. It is a boutique-style practice with a working protocol and customer services that can be managed remotely, allowing Dr. Araujo an enviable lifestyle with his family in Texas, USA. .
The power of digital advanced diagnostics and planning in orthodontics
Saturday 29 June, 10:10
Digital Orthodontics parallel conferences
Friday 28 June, 09:30-13:30