- Degree in Dentistry from the Universidad Santa Maria, Caracas, in 2004.
- Director and owner of OM Oral Medicine Dental Clinic in Barcelona.
- Surgical assistant in oral rehabilitation on implants with Dr. Eduardo de Aguiar (professor and coordinator of the Implantology postgraduate course at Universidad Santa Maria in Caracas).
- Maxillary Functional Orthopaedics with Dr. Pedro Karpovich (2017).
- Residency in Implant Surgery, Faculty of Medicine Technion - IIT, Haifa, Israel (2010).
- Advanced course on Dental Aesthetics, Ceramic Restorations with Dr. Milko Villarruel Curitiba, Brazil (2011).
- Master's Degree in Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation, ESI, Barcelona (2011).
- Oral Occlusion and Rehabilitation Course. DATO Philosophy Dr. Aníbal Alonso (2013).
- Residency in Craniomandibular Dysfunction And Orofacial Pain, UIC Barcelona (2013).
- Course An Approach to Minimally Invasive Advanced Aesthetics. Dr. Rogerio Marcondes and dental technician Andrés Acevedo, Onelab, Madrid (2015).
- Residency DSD Digital Smile Design, Dr. Christian Coachman. Barcelona (2015).
Aesthetic and functional integration with the latest-generation materials: Celtra Press
Saturday 29 June, 12:50-13:35
Lab parallel conferences