- Nitzan Bichacho, DMD, expert in prosthodontics, is professor at the Faculty of Dental Medicine at the Hebrew University - Hadassah Medical Campus, Jerusalem, Israel.
- He is a faculty member of the Oral Rehabilitation Departments of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and the University of Tel Aviv, Israel.
- He is former president of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (EAED), where he continues to be a member, and he collaborates with the editorial committees of leading international dental journals.
- Professor Bichacho is co-inventor of the Nobel Active and MIS V3 implant systems and has designed other clinical techniques widely used around the world.
- Professor Bichacho publishes and gives conferences in the fields of implantology, fixed prosthodontics, interdisciplinary treatments and dental aesthetics.
- He has a private practice in Tel Aviv, mainly carrying out interdisciplinary treatments and he works with internationally renowned colleagues and laboratory technicians.
Optimising the restorative tissue interface in challenging aesthetic treatments
Saturday 29 June, 15:00
Aesthetics & Prosthetics parallel conferences