- Founding president of the Department of Endodontics and director of the Advanced Speciality Education Programme in Endodontics at the School of Dental Medicine at Stony Brook University from 2006 to 2015.
- Award from the American Association of Endodontists in 2012 and member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon, National Dental Honor Society.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics and coordinator of Micro-Endodontics & Endodontics Technologies on the Advanced Postgraduate Endodontics Programme at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
- Has given over 500 conferences nationally and internationally and has published numerous articles on endodontics and micro-endodontics technologies. Author and co-author of numerous textbook chapters, including the chapter on non-surgical micro-endodontics re-treatments with Dr. Robert R. White in Color Atlas of Endodontics, by Dr. William Johnson.
- Private practice in Manhattan, New York.
- Leads hands-on continuing professional development programmes in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, in the International Dental Institute, founded with Dr. Sergio Kuttler.
- CFO and director of the IDI-FL centre.
Saturday 29 June, 11:30
Root to Crown parallel conferences