- Degree in Dentistry, UGR (1997).
- Graduation award for excellence in academic performance, UGR, 1996-1997.
- National First Prize in Dentistry studies 1996-1997.
- Doctor of Dentistry awarded cum laude and extraordinary prize, UGR (2001).
- Specialist in Implantoprosthetics, UCM (1999).
- Full professor in Dental Treatment and Pathology, URJC since 2007.
- Accredited for the figure of University Chair by ANECA (2016).
- Director of the URJC "Expert in Aesthetic Dentistry" programme (2007-2016).
- Co-director of the URJC Master's Degree in Endodontics and Restorative Dentistry programme.
- President of the Spanish Society of Conservative Dentistry (2012-2015).
- Member of SEOC, SEPES and IADR.
- Member of the Executive Committee of the European Federation of Conservative Dentistry.
- Member of the Scientific Commission of the Governing Body of the College of Dentists and Stomatologists of the First Region since 2015.
- Author of over 40 publications in high-impact international journals on Adhesion, Compound Resins, Whitening and Cementation.
Protocol for Cementation of CAD/CAM Restorations
Friday 28 June, 12:05
Aesthetics & Prosthetics parallel conferences