Dr. Ricardo Tanaka
- Large experience in Oral Rehabilitation, Layering ceramics and Staining techniques for Metal-free cases.
- Digital Planning with dental photograph.
- Languages: Portuguese, English and Spanish.
- DDS and MDT| TNK | 2006-Now - Receiving patients and focusing complex cases in prosthetics field. Leading 20 employees at dental office and laboratory.
- Professor | Senac | 2005-2012 - About 500 students graduated in seven years as a teacher in charge.
- DDS | 2003 | University of Sao Paulo-USP - Graduated and Scientific Initiation.
- MDT | 2005 | Senac University - Graduated.
- MDT | 2009 | JIMTEF-Tokyo - Postgraduate studies about ceramics and CAD-CAM technologies in Japan.
- MDT | 2014-2018 | Dentsply-Sirona - Training about Ceramics, CAD-CAM (Chairside and Labside).
Sessions in which he participates:
Cómo nace una sonrisa (see the session)